My very first blog post – yikes! I have been thinking about this post for a while, trying to figure out how to make it just right, how to say what I want to say, and how to introduce myself and this blog. At some point you just have to start writing … so here goes!
If you haven’t checked out my bio, my name is Mandy and I live in British Columbia, Canada. The things that matter most to me in life are:
- My family – all of the people that I can be 100% myself with, and be loved for who I am
- Friends – the people that feel like family to me!
- Humour – an essential part of my life that makes every day fun
- Photography – a way of capturing memories and reliving favorite moments
- Creativity – crafts, projects, new recipes … any chance to be creative and try something new
- Travel – the opportunity to experience new places and activities … whether it be out of the country, or just down the road!
These things, that matter most to me, are what I plan to write about in my blog. I have set up categories so that if you’re interested in only one topic, you will know where to look (check out the Category cloud).
I should also mention one other little thing that is consuming my thoughts right now … and you may notice this reflected in my posts!! My husband and I are expecting our first baby in 18 days, and I definitely have babies on the brain! So watch for a few baby-centered posts in the near future.
Thank you for reading, and I hope that you will come back and check out my blog as I get started on this new adventure of writing!